Thirst Buster Summer Splash School Pack Collection Competition Rules
Thirst Buster Summer Splash School Pack Collection Competition
1. By entering into the Thirst Buster ‘Summer Splash’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
2. The competition is only open to everyone except the following people:
2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Anchor Yeast;
2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa
2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and
3. The competition will run in selected schools and the competition will end on the date represented on the promotion collateral visible at participating schools.
4. Participants stand a chance to win soccer and netball equipment for their school.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants need to purchase a 5g pack of Thirst Buster, bring the empty pack to their school and place it into the pack collection box. Multiple entries are permitted. Schools will win prizes according to how many empty Thirst Buster packs they have collected. If a school collects 500 empty packs they will win 2 x soccer balls and 2 x netballs. If a school collects 1000 empty packs they will win 2 x soccer balls; 2 x netballs and 2 x water caddies. If a school collects 2500 empty packs they will win 2 x soccer balls; 2 x netballs; 2 x water caddies; 1 x set of netball bibs and 1 x set of soccer bibs. If a school collects 3500 empty packs they will win 2 x soccer balls; 2 x netballs; 2 x water caddies; 2 x set of netball bibs; 2 x set of soccer bibs and 1 x tog bag.
6. The Prize winners will be contacted telephonically.
7. The Prizes are not transferrable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignments of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the promotion reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason. In order to redeem a prize, entrants must retain their proof of purchase.
8. By entering this competition entrants authorise Anchor Yeast to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes and future Anchor Yeast news.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If required, because of changes in legislation, Anchor Yeast shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Anchor Yeast, its agents and promotional agencies.
11. The competition is only valid at participating schools.