|250||ml||Lukewarm water (1 cup)|
|60||ml||Oil (¼ cup)|
|5||ml||Salt (1 tsp)|
|5||ml||Sugar (1 tsp)|
|420||g||Cake flour (3½ cups)|
|7||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 stick pack)|
|60||ml||Mozzarella cheese (¼ cup), coarsely chopped|
|10||ml||Fresh basil, chopped|
|60||g||Mediterranean Sun dried Tomato Pesto (½ tub)|
|45||ml||Pine nuts (3 tbsp)|
|Oil, to brush|
|Pine nuts, to sprinkle|
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the lukewarm water, oil, salt and sugar in the pan.
- Add the flour and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the Anchor Instant Yeast
- Switch the machine on and press menu 1 – basic setting.
- Select 900 g/1 lb/1.5 lb size loaf and light colour settings
- Check selections and press start.
- When the cycle reaches the knocking down period the machine will indicate with a beep sound for extra ingredients to be added. Open the lid and add the Mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, sun dried tomato and pine nuts. Close the lid and allow the machine to continue with the cycle.
- Optional: When the time indicates about 1h15, open the lid and carefully brush the top with oil and sprinkle with pine nuts. Close lid gently.
- When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool.