Anchor Mother’s Day Competition Terms and conditions
Anchor Mother’s Day Competition
Terms and conditions:
The prizes are Four Anchor Yeast Hampers, which include: a ‘Baking Making Memories’ recipe book, an apron, oven gloves, placemats, measuring spoons, measuring cups and a measuring jug. The prizes are not for sale and not exchangeable for cash. Only valid for people over 18 years of age. Proof of identification (ID / drivers) will need to be presented to redeem the prizes.
- By entering into the ‘Mother’s Day’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- The competition is open to everyone except the following people: 2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Anchor Yeast. 2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. 2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
- The competition will be run on the ilove2bake Facebook page. The competition will end on 12 May 2019, and will be run at the discretion of Anchor Yeast and/or their promoters.
- Participants stand a chance to win one of four Anchor Yeast Hampers, which include: a ‘Baking Making Memories’ recipe book, an apron, oven gloves, placemats, measuring spoons, measuring cups and a measuring jug.
- Winners will be drawn on 13 May 2019 by means of a lucky draw, and contacted via private Facebook messenger. Winners will be announced on the ilove2bake Facebook page on 15 May 2019. To participate in the competition, entrants need to visit the ilove2bake Facebook page, find the ‘Mother’s Day’ post and tag their mom in the comment section under the post, in addition in the comments section under the post, participants need to describe their mom using no more than four different emojies. Entries are not limited and participants may enter as many times as they like.
- The Prizes are not transferrable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
- Prize winners, on acceptance of the prizes may be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Anchor Yeast. However the winners of the competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
- By entering this competition you authorise Anchor Yeast to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes and future Anchor Yeast news.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If required, because of changes in legislation, Anchor Yeast shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Anchor Yeast, its agents, promotional agencies and Facebook.