|250||ml||Lukewarm water (1 cup)|
|60||ml||Oil (¼ cup)|
|5||ml||Salt (1 tsp)|
|5||ml||Sugar (1 tsp)|
|420||g||Cake flour (3½ cups)|
|7||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 stick pack)|
|125||ml||Feta cheese (½ cup), coarsely chopped|
|16||Olives, chopped coarsely|
|Oil/Olive oil, to brush|
|Chopped olives, to sprinkle|
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the lukewarm water, oil, salt and sugar into the pan.
- Add the flour and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the Anchor Instant Yeast.
- Switch the machine on and press menu 1 – Basic setting.
- Select 900g/1 lb/1.5lb size loaf and light colour settings.
- Check selections and press start.
When the cycle reaches the knocking down period the machine will indicate with
a beep sound that extra ingredients can be added. Open the lid and add Feta and
olives. Close lid and allow the machine to continue with cycle.
Optional: When the time indicates 1h15, open the lid and carefully brush the top
lightly with oil/olive oil and sprinkle with a few chopped olives. Close lid gently.
When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for 10 minutes. Turn out onto
wire rack and allow to cool.