|200||ml||Lukewarm water (½ cup + ⅓ cup)|
|5||ml||Salt (1 tsp)|
|5||ml||Sugar (1 tsp)|
|2||ml||Cayenne pepper (¼ tsp)|
|420||g||Cake flour (3½ cups)|
|7||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 stick pack)|
|125||ml||Parmesan cheese (½ cup), finely grated|
|60||g||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
|Beaten egg, to brush|
|Grated mozarella cheese, to sprinkle|
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the lukewarm water, margarine, eggs, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper into the pan.
- Add the flour and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the Anchor Instant Yeast.
- Switch the machine on and press menu 1 – Basic setting.
- Select 900g/1 lb/1.5lb size loaf and light colour settings.
- Check selections and press start.
- When the cycle reaches the knocking down period the machine will indicate with a beep sound that extra ingredients can be added. Open the lid and add the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. Close lid and allow the machine to ontinue with cycle.
- Optional: When the time indicates 1h15, open the lid and carefully brush the top with beaten egg and sprinkle with grated Mozzarella cheese. Close lid gently.
- When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool.