Happy Easter Competition Terms and Conditions
Anchor Happy Easter Competition
Terms and conditions:
The prizes are two R500 YuppieChef Vouchers. The grand prize is a R5000 YuppieChef Voucher. The prizes are not for sale and not exchangeable for cash. Only valid for people over 18 years of age. Proof of identification (ID / drivers) will need to be presented to redeem the prizes.
- By entering into the ‘Happy Easter’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- The competition is open to everyone except the following people: 2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Anchor Yeast. 2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. 2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
- The competition will be run on the ilove2bake Facebook page and website (www.ilove2bake.co.za). The competition will end on 22 April 2019, and will be run at the discretion of Anchor Yeast and/or their promoters.
- Participants stand a chance to win a R500 YuppieChef Voucher each week. All entrants are eligible for the grand prize draw of a R5000 YuppieChef Voucher.
- The weekly competitions for the R500 YuppieChef Vouchers will run from every Monday for the duration of the competition and the weekly winners will be drawn at 8am every Friday for the duration of the competition. Winners will be announced on the ilove2bake Facebook page. To participate in the competition, entrants need to visit www.ilove2bake.co.za and bake the Chocolate Brownies, found on this website, package or decorate the bake for Easter and photograph it with a packet of Anchor Instant Yeast. Upload the photograph in the entry form found on the website landing page and fill in the required details. You may enter as many times as you like as long as its not the same bake.
- The grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all entries received for the duration of the competition on 26 April 2019, and will be will be notified via email and Facebook.
- The Prizes are not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
- Prize winners, on acceptance of the prizes may be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Anchor Yeast. However the winners of the competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
- By entering this competition you authorise Anchor Yeast to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes and future Anchor Yeast news.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If required, because of changes in legislation, Anchor Yeast shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Anchor Yeast, its agents, promotional agencies and Facebook.