|360||g||Cake flour (3 x 250 ml / 3 cups)|
|3||ml||Salt (½ tsp)|
|125||ml||Cocoa (½ cup)|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 packet)|
|500||ml||Soft brown sugar (2 x 250 ml / 2 cups)|
|4||Large eggs, beaten|
|125||ml||Lukewarm water (½ cup)|
|250||ml||Oats (1 cup)|
|125||ml||Sesame seeds (½ cup)|
|250||g||Baking chocolate, melted|
- Mix the cake flour, salt and cocoa together. Add the Anchor Instant Yeast and mix.
- Cream the margarine and brown sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed sugar mixture, alternating with the beaten eggs.
- Add the lukewarm water, oats and sesame seeds and mix well. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Pour onto a greased, lined baking sheet and leave to rise in a warm place until double in volume, about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 °C / 375 °F for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan, turn out and remove the baking paper.
- Spread with the melted baking chocolate and cut into squares.
Melt the baking chocolate over warm water and spread an even layer over the surface of the cake. Allow to set and cut into squares.