|500||g||Cake flour (4 x 250 ml / 4 cups)|
|5||ml||Salt (1 tsp)|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 packet)|
|10||ml||honey (2 sp)|
|60||ml||oil (4 sp)|
|125||ml||Lukewarm water (approx. 1/2 cup)|
|oil, to fry|
|8||chorizo sausage, sliced or|
|8||bacon rashers, cut into pieces – both is optional|
|green, red and yellow peppers, sliced|
|small onion, sliced|
|250||g||flavoured cream cheese of choice|
|1||ripe avocado, mashed (optional)|
|1||egg, per pizza|
- Mix the flour and salt together. Add the Anchor Instant Yeast and mix.
- Mix the honey, oil, lukewarm water and milk together and add to the flour mixture to form soft dough.
- Knead the dough well for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover with a lightly greased plastic and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Knock the dough down and divide in 4 or 8 pieces. Roll round and leave covered to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and lightly fry the sausage/bacon, peppers and onion.
- Roll each ball into a thin, round base on a lightly floured surface. Place each on a greased baking tray.
- Spread the bases with a thin layer of cream cheese and avocado. Top with the fried mixture, keeping an area in the centre clear. Break an egg in the centre.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ˚C/400 ˚F for 10 – 15 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown.