Anchor Yeast ‘Ungawina’ Retail Competition Rules and Participating Stores
Anchor Yeast ‘Ungawina’ Retail Promotion Competition Rules and Participating Stores
1. By entering into the Anchor Yeast ‘Ungawina’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
2. The competition is open to all consumers at the selected stores participating in the Promotion, except the following people:
2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Anchor Yeast.
2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
2.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
3. The competition will run in-store at participating stores, at the discretion of the store manager/Anchor Yeast/ promoters, from 1 September 2018 and will end on 30 November 2019.
4. Participants stand a chance to win a Kenwood MultiOne Mixer from the store they entered the competition at.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants need to purchase four sachets of either of the following products: 10g Anchor Instant Yeast or 10g Gold Star Instant Yeast and fill in the entry form found in-store and place it into the entry box found in-store. Entries are only valid if all information is supplied correctly. Multiple entries are permitted. Entrants need to retain their relevant till slips as proof of entry.
6. The draw will take place on 9 December 2019 and winners will be notified telephonically on 13 December 2019.
7. The Prizes are not transferrable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignments of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the promotion reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason. In order to redeem a prize, entrants must retain their proof of purchase.
8. By entering this competition entrants authorise Anchor Yeast to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes and future Anchor Yeast news.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If required, because of changes in legislation, Anchor Yeast shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Anchor Yeast, its agents and promotional agencies.
KZN – 8 STORES
MPUMALANGA – 3 STORES
FREE STATE – 3 STORES
NORTHERN CAPE – 3 STORES
LIMPOPO – 3 STORES
NORTH WEST – 3 STORES
GAUTENG – 3 STORES