|120||g||Self Raising flour (1 x 250 ml / 1 cup)|
|60||ml||Salt (¼ cup)|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast (1 packet)|
|60||ml||Water (¼ cup)|
|Assorted food colouring|
- Mix the flour, salt and Anchor Instant Yeast together.
- Add the water and colouring and mix to a running consistency. The texture should be the same as that of paint. If too runny add a little more flour and if to firm add a little water.
- Place in seal top jars and mark the jar with a label stating the colour and the date.
- The paint is ready to be used. The paint can be successfully stored for later use. Keep from direct light and sunlight.
- Paint on paper, cardboard or wood. Place painted item in a microwave for 1 minute on high. This will cause the paint to puff up to 3 – 4 times its thickness.
- Microwave after painting a new colour. More layers can be painted for 3 dimensional effect.
- The paint is now hard and preserved. The painted picture or mould can also be removed from the paper, once cold.